Wow, this smoothie. It’s so good, it can easily be misconstrued for dessert! Particularly if you freeze it and serve it as such 🙂 Nothing like a delicious finish to a meal that also packs a punch of antioxidant goodness for your whole body! The coffee and sweetness of the cherries offer a richness to the flavor that is satiating and indulgent. Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or even dessert!
Cherry Cordial Smoothie
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup frozen, pitted cherries
- 1/4 banana
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 2 Tbl of avocado
- Optional: cacao powder, maca, ground flax seeds
- Toppings: chia seeds, granola, seeds, etc. Go nuts! #punny
Tell us about your favorite smoothie! Share your ideas below on how you improve your desserts to get a gentle sweetness without a sugar overload!
Wishing you a life of greens, grace and gluten-free goodness!